July 29, 2009

Close to My Heart Leadership


This fabulous lady next to me is Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of CTMH. In October, I went on a Mediterranean cruise with several consultants and their families. We had all earned the cruise as a special gift from Jeanette. And, she spoiled us with showers of gifts while on the cruise as well! It was unbelievable. In addition, Jeff and I were on the ship, on our 20th anniversary. I was so happy to celebrate with him!

Well, tomorrow I leave for the CTMH Leadership conference in Long Beach CA. And again, I will be spoiled by CTMH. We begin with a Create and Take Thursday p.m. with new Fall/Winter product. Then the new Fall 2009 idea book will be revealed on Friday morning with the opportunity to buy bundles of product at 30% off. In addition to this we will have luncheons, crop time, business classes, and most of all, time together!

Just a reminder, you can be spoiled by CTMH this month! When you sign up as a consultant for only $99, in addition to the $218 retail of product you will get in the kit, you can choose from a list of FIVE favorites to add to your kit for free...no extra tax or shipping. There are also additional add ons to the kit. A scrapbooking kit for $60 ($180 retail of product) and/or a cardmaking kit for $50 ($150 retail of product). If you have ever thought of becoming a consultant to get the discount, make it a career or anywhere in between, now is the time to be spoiled!

You can sign up, even while I am gone. Go to my website and Your Opportunity and follow the "road" to wonderful opportunities to be spoiled!

1 comment: