February 16, 2011

Show 'em your Heart! H2H challenge

I love it when I have completed a challenge and didn't even know it.  In my attempt to "use what I have", I found these chipboard hearts from a long past CTMH special.  Now we all know that banners are in and the Sweet Heart paper packet is perfect for Valentine's Day, so I began creating.  Funny what I found that I could use in this project...remember the days of wire?  I had some hot pink wire and used that to "string" my hearts.  So much fun! 


I did learn that I have a hard time taking photos of banners.  Any hints anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I recognize some of the old CTMH beads in there, too! Really wonderful job on the banner, Michele - thanks for sharing it with us at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great banner... i have no idea how there would be a better way to photograph them.. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele!
    That is one stinking adorable banner. So CUTE!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your banner. I still have some of that CTMH wire too. Now I have a good use for it. I need to make more banners. LOL! As far as photographing banners, I think you did a pretty good job. They are really hard to photograph. Thanks so much for sharing your adorable creation with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete