July 02, 2018

Welcome to July!

This is the season of summer fun and vacations!  I hope you have some great plans to vacation and celebrate the summer season with family and friends.

Close to My Heart has some fresh new products and specials just for you during this summer month.

Stampaganza is Back


This sale on stamp sets is one that you have consistently loved over the years and during July,
BUY 2 get 1 free!  
Buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value free! 

Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, PLUS the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July! Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings! 




For my hostesses!  

When you host a party that reaches the third level of Hostess Rewards or higher (submitting your party order no later than August 6, 2018), you can choose three number Solos stamp sets, FREE.  I have space available for two more hostesses this month




For new consultants!

Anyone who becomes a Close To My Heart Consultant in July can choose three number Solos stamp sets, FREE. That’s up to a $29.85 value, totally free!  




To see all the stamp sets, head on over to my website here.

Watch for my "Build a Banner" workshop which you can participate in here at my studio or in the comfort of your own home in a virtual classroom!

Enjoy the summer days!
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment