November 16, 2017

Just for FUN blog hop

Close to My Heart has an awesome special going on during the month of November and you are not going to want to miss it!  After you see all the ideas in the blog hop, you will definitely be inspired to stock up on the Fundamental paper packs, complements and ribbon too!


If you have arrived here from Brandi's Blog, welcome!  To continue through the circle of artwork and inspiration, you will move on to Brenda's Blog next. 

What I love about the Fundamental papers and products is that no matter what your theme, color preference or style, there is something for everyone.  And the Fundamentals are easy to coordinate with other themed paper kits.  Versatility! 

Graduation was the theme for the photos I have on hand...and there were LOTS of photos.  I went with my daughter's school colors to start with and then added the gold (saffron) as an accent to the cords she earned. 

I also love that there is room to do some stamping with the larger patterns of the Enchantment Fundamental set so you can add your own embellishment or accentuate your own theme with the stamps. 

And then finally, adding glitter embellishments topped it all off.  Our glitter paper is so easy to cut on the Cricut that I didn't have any trouble cutting out the stars. 

Finally, remember that I have LOTs of photos?  I added the pocket plus protectors so I could easily add these photos and memories to my page. 


If you would like to take advantage of a 30-40% discount on all the Fundamental papers, complements and ribbons, head on over to your consultants website and order today!  These products are only available while supplies last and you won't want to miss out!  If you do not have a CTMH consultant, you can purchase these products from my website.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you were inspired by what you saw.  Remember now to travel on to Brenda's blog

Michele

1 comment: