November 10, 2017

Christmas Card Blog Hop

Sometimes I have great intentions to make handmade gifts for Christmas but the time gets away from me and I either don't get them finished or I only get some finished.  But, I do love that I can add a handmade touch to the holidays with handmade Christmas cards.


Welcome to the Christmas Card Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Brandi's Blog, you will be continuing your journey through the big circle of artwork and inspiration.  After you have visited my blog here, you will travel on to Emily's Blog.

Now to share my cards.  Each Close to My Heart paper packet has a 2 sheets of Picture My Life cards.  These can be used in a variety of ways:  scrapbook titles, embellishments, card fronts, pocket scrapbooking and more!



For my cards, I used the cards to create gift card holders.



When you open the "gift,", the card pops up.  These are simple cards and make gifting "just a gift card" lots of fun.  I hve embellished these card with red glitter paper bows and shimmer using the shimmer brush.  They fit perfectly in a regular A2 envelope.

You can purchase the products to create these cards from your Close to My Heart consultant or if you do not have a consultant,  I would be happy to help you.  Your can shop directly from my website here.

Now remember, you will be traveling on to Emily's Blog to see what she has created.

I hope you holiday time is filled with family, great memories, and blessings.
Michele




8 comments: