May 23, 2016

Spring/Summer product intro

Do you ever get together with a group of friends and get so excited about the gathering that you forget to introduce people?  Yes, that is me...and I did it again.  I am so excited about the new Seasonal Expressions that launched May 1st that I didn't give it a proper introduction. 

So let me introduce

Calypso
Make your own sunshine with this colorful, summer paper set and oh so much fun stamp sets!

Florence
A genuinely warm and elegant set of papers with stamps and embellishments. 


Magical
Capture the excitement and memories from your magical family vacations and celebrations.


Happy Times 
(only available until May 31st)
Floral designs and gold foil details will make anyone happy. 

Do you have a favorite?  You can order today and participate in the mystery hostess drawing.  When you visit my website make sure to join Happy Times Mystery Hostess.  

I hope you have enjoyed meeting the characters from the Seasonal Expressions Spring/Summer idea book.  Let me know if you would like to receive your own paper copy.  

Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment