May 21, 2016

Hello Sunshine!

Even if the skies are gray, you can bring some sunshine that won't go away.  Close to My Heart featured this wreath in a YouTube video and I knew it would be fast, easy and simple to make.  And a beautiful bit of sunshine in my house. 




If you can follow directions, then you can make it too!  I will post the video below but of course, I can follow directions but sometimes I choose not to and make it my own.  Here's what I did differently.
  • I didn't have a wreath base so I cut a ring out of cardboard and wrapped it in 2" batting strips to give it some dimension.  
  • I used the Happy Times paper packet:  canary yellow diagonal stripe, yellow floral on white, gold foil paper and yellow from Georgie paper packet.  You would have plenty of yellow in one pack of Happy Times but I started with Georgie, didn't have enough so I switched.   
  • If I did it again, I would cut the gold paper across the stripes for more pattern.  
  • I cut all my paper strips at 1.5".  
Now, watch the video and create a wreath for yourself! 





 The Happy Times paper pack is available until May 31st.  You can get this pack for free with a $60 order on my website or purchase for $14.95.  Orders can be placed on my website

Here's to sunshine and happy times,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment