October 01, 2015

October Stamp of the Month: Twinkle Blog Hop

Welcome to the October Stamp of the month blog hop.  This hop brings along with it that sneak peek at the upcoming holidays.  If I am going to create gifts and cards for the holidays, now is the time to get started.  The Twinkle stamp set is the perfect place to begin!


If you have arrived here from Lauren's Blog, welcome and you are on the right track!  After your visit here, you will move on to visit Carol's Blog.

I have been using this stamp set to create cards, scrapbook pages and bags and tags for holiday gifting.  Here I used many of the stamps to create a double page layout for my holiday photos.


The ornaments cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, lights and tree cut from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge all remind me of family tree decorating!






Adding bitty sparkles puts the final twinkle on the page.

I hope you have been inspired while you have looked at my artwork.  Now, remember you will move on to Carol's Blog and through the hop to seeing more inspirational artwork.

Remember to purchase this stamp set, contact your CTMH consultant or if you do not have one, you can contact me to get yours.  Below is a collage of the products I used to create this scrapbook layout to make your shopping easier.  All the items can be purchased on my website.


Items include:

Happy Stamping,
Michele 
  

10 comments: