September 21, 2015

Have I mentioned that I LOVE watercoloring?

Adult coloring is all the rage right now...but I feel like I have been doing this for 13 years.  Yes, stamping and coloring is therapeutic and relaxing for me and many of my customers and friends.  Guess what, so is watercoloring.  I will admit, I was a little hesitant about adding this medium to my papercrafting repertoire but I am so glad I didn't let that get in the way. 


With just a bit of water, a few colors, and a bit of water color paper, this card background was simple to create and capture the colors of this fall season.  The stamp images are added in archival black to give a bold sentiment. 

Want to try watercoloring?  I am hosting a Ladies Night out on Thursday September 24th 6:30-8:30.  Stop by and give watercoloring a try.  RSVP is helpful and bring your own adhesive.  The create and take is FREE. 

Products used to create watercolor cards are found on my website and shown in the collage below.

Happy painting,
Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment