February 04, 2014

I am not Wishy Washy about Washi tape!

When I first heard about this embellishment, I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Do you ever see something that is "in" but don't know how or where to use it?

After going to album retreat, visiting some of my favorite blogs and looking on Pinterest, I have discovered LOTS of ways to use it.  And it is so much fun!

This light weight "tape" can be used on it own to add a background on a card or layout. 


If I want the actual color of the washi tape to be highlighted, I will mount it on white cardstock and then add it to my artwork.  Create the affect that an item is casually taped to your artwork.



Don't have the right color of washi tape?  You can use a background/texture stamp to create the look of washi tape.



We offer several different styles of washi tape.  Each roll contains 15 yards and is between $4.95-$7.95 depending on the width.  You can see some of the designs in the photos below. Shop on my website for your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment