September 26, 2012

The Bridal Shower

002
My niece got married last week and the week before I was honored to host a bridal shower for her.  It was so much fun to make my Pinterest ideas come alive with Close to My Heart products.
Her colors were a dark purple, light purple and yellow…or in CTMH lingo, pansy purple, amethyst and buttercup! 
I made this monogram using the paper flowers cut at 2 and 3 inches on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I then inked the edges, rolled them and secured them to the base with liquid glass and filled the center with with the glitz glitter gel.  I got the frame and the thrift store and it was already nicely “antiqued”.  I glued burlap to chip board and a large “E” template to the burlap, cut in the same color.  I then used hot glue to attach the individual roses. I loved how it turned out and so did she! 
007

More party, or in this case, shower decorations to follow.

1 comment: