September 28, 2012

More party decorations

If you have been following along the past couple of posts, I have been sharing party/shower planning ideas that I used recently for a bridal shower. 
Here are some additional decorations I created with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. 
003
I took a string of white lights and decorated them in the theme colors.  I tied dark purple tulle in between the lights and then “covered” the lights with a small doily shape cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I used a craft knife to cut an “X” in the middle of each doily and then pushed the light through.  I also used the Glitz Glitter Gel to add a little sparkle. 
006
This shows the detail of the individual light and cut. 
013
Again, I used the Artiste Cartridge and made small boxes, and then cut a different doily shape and layered the colors with the monogram stamp.  Did you know these monogram stamps are only $2.95 and they can be used in so many different ways.  I am looking forward to creating some personalized stationery with them soon. 
I have one more post to show from my shower decorations.  I would love to hear about how you use the Cricut to decorate for an event!

No comments:

Post a Comment