March 04, 2011

March Stamp of the Month & Easter "Basket"

Target's $1 section is tempting to peruse and when they started caring Valentine items (the day after Christmas), I found these handled boxes.  Many of them had pre-printed hearts on them but I went through the bin and found a few that were white and kraft without any printing!  I struck gold!  How fun to alter them with our stamp of the month and create Easter Baskets. 

Take a look at what I created and then let me know if you want to make one,or maybe a couple, at my workshop on March 29th 7 p.m.  Workshop fee is $10 and includes a blending pen to take home for future projects.  Additional boxes without the blending pen are $5.  Looking for more of pink color?  Choose the option to create your project with the Sophia paper pack which you can see here.  Sign up by March 18th to reserve your space.






Here's another box that can be filled with goodies for an Easter gift.  This project was inspired by the talented Lisa Stenz and can be created at the workshop for $8 and also includes the blending pen.  Add some Easter grass in each side and a few chocolate eggs and you have a sweet surprise! 


3 comments:

  1. These are some pretty great projects, your bunnies look perfect. I scored some of those great boxes myself and can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, are your boxes ever cute! I LOVE your version of them. (They are soooo much better than mine.) Thanks for sharing your awesome creations with us at H2H this week. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set Michele, thanks for joining us at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete