January 12, 2018

Week 2: Too many photos!

Last week I recommended that you start your scrapbooking with a most recent event.  It is fresh in your memory, exciting to remember, and easy to find!  You can read about it here.  But..."I have so many photos!"you might say.

Tip #2  You don't need to use every photo

That's right!  Instead, narrow it down to a few of your favorites and focus on the best moments of that event.  

Digital devices makes it so easy to take LOTS of photos with our phones.  We want to make sure we get the right shot or save all the memories.  This causes us to feel overwhelmed when we look back.  Even I posted seven photos of my most recent event, White Christmas, last week and that doesn't include the photos I am waiting to receive from a friend.  

 So, when you weed them out and you still have more photos than you feel like fits on a page, what do you do?  Close to My Heart has a solution for that called Pocket Plus and Flip Flaps.  These products allow you to add extra photos that don't "fit" on the page yet you want to include.  

Here's an example of how you can use Pocket Plus.  

This is a scrapbook page from the Chelsea Gardens Workshop Your Way.  Beautiful right?  I has a total of 6 photos on it...including some little 2 x 2's.  If I had one more photo, I might add a flip flap to include it on the page but what if I have several more?  
Here is the same layout but in the center, you can see the Pocket Plus pages that allow you to add more photos AND journalling.  The cut apart cards included in the CTMH paper packets can be used to fill any "holes" that you don't have photos for and they help to continue the theme as well as give your eye a place to rest.  

Pocket Plus fit right into the binding of your scrapbook whether post bound or 3 ring, are the same sturdy weight as your page protector, and have easy slide in openings.  

3 x 4 Horizontal Photos Z3245

4 x 3 Vertical Photos Z3244

4 x 6 Horizontal Photos Z3242

 6 x 4 Vertical Photos  Z3243

If you are interested in learning more about Pocket Plus and how to use them, please feel free to contact me.  Want to purchase now?  Head on over to my website and place your order.  

And one final photo for my most recent event that I will be scrapbooking...

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment