January 05, 2018

Week 1 Scrapbook Tip

I found a great list of tips for beginner scrapbookers but I think going back to basics is good whether you are just getting started or are a seasoned scrapbooker.  So, I have grand plans to share a tip with you each week and even try it out myself.  Let's get started.

#1  Start with recent photos


Really, this is a great place to start.  You know where the photos are, you have recent memories to share, and you will be inspired to start here and not feel overwhelmed with the boxes or folders of past photos.

I will be choosing our photos of our white Christmas.  I am going to keep it refined to just the photos I have of snow and tell the story of the rarity of snow on Christmas day living in the Pacific Northwest.  









 What photos will you start with?  Spend some time this weekend choosing and printing photos!

Happy Scrapbooking,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment