June 11, 2015

Why do I go CTMH Convention every year?

It all started when I signed up as a consultant under my mom.  This was a great connection we shared and the timing of the Portland convention was perfect:  close to home, Portland was between us on the map, and I had made it through my first year as a consultant even though I wasn't sure it would ever last that long. 


Convention has changed for me over the years.  At first it was to be with my mom, to see our own artwork posted on the artwork wall and experience the excitement of new product and programs with her!  Then after she passed away, I have to say, it was hard to go to convention but really, I didn't want to miss the CTMH celebration of the year.  Now going to convention is about deepening the friendships I have made over the years (meeting at the pool first thing this year!), learning about the new products and programs (and technology allows me to share with my downline in almost real time), and coming home with exciting products and techniques to share with my customers for the coming year.

Ultimately, convention "feeds" me and is one of the greatest things about being a Close To My Heart Consultant.   It re-energizes me!

If you have ever wonder what it would be like to be a consultant, what the rewards might be, how you can earn free vacations, or take a trip to convention, I would love to hear your questions.  AND when I return from convention, there will be a brand spankin' new consultant kit updated with the latest and greatest products, ready for you to see what Close to My Heart has in store for you! 

Watch for details about new product in September with classes and workshops! 
Michele

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Michele. This is my second year with CTMH, and my second convention. I go for all of your reasons except the "mom" part, as mine died before I joined CTMH, but she loved papercrafting and I like to think she is smiling down on us as we play together. - Fawn Carriker and the Unicorns & Rainbows Scrapping Team

    ReplyDelete