June 06, 2015

My Crush Blog Hop

Who is your summer Crush?  I am so excited about the June special and the fantastic artwork you are going to see on this blog hop.  What do you think people have done with these fabulous books.

If you have arrived here from Terrie's Blog, you are coming right along.  After visiting here, you will move on to see what Judy Faye has created with her summer Crush. 

Where did I begin?  There are so many different options, even in the selection of books.  I happen to have a Wildwood book on hand and I just had to get up the gumption to rip out the pages!  I just had to get over the thought of tearing pages out of the book and once I did...I had a whole new paper packet in front of me to play with!  Go ahead, do it!



With the new paper I had, using Kraft cardstock to coordinate with the pages, I created two layouts and two cards.  I think I used 6 full pages (10 x 7").


This first layout in a celebration of the beginning of summer.  School will be out in two weeks here and I am looking forward to some adventures with my family.  If you look closely...the right hand page is upside down!  But you get the gist.

 
 As you can see, I also used the Wildwood assortment which includes stickers, and mini "card" for journaling and embellishment.  I also add a Cricut cut title.



And then with the "scraps", I created the two cards.  I really like the look of the torn page edge from the spiral book.  It creates a nice texture and interest.

For all these pieces, I added the durable triangle studs I had on hand as well as some Glacier Blue extra thick twine on the layouts.  They coordinate perfectly.

Now go ahead...rip out those pages and start creating today.  For $12.95, you have a wonderful new set of paper to for your summer layouts  AND you get the assortment for $4.95 and a FREE stamp set.

You can order your Crush books from your CTMH consultant or by visiting my website here to see all the books, assortments and FREE stamp sets available this month.  Remember, this is a "while supplies last" special so get your books now before they are gone.

Now remember to keep hopping along to Judy Faye's Blog to see if she ripped out her pages or created a memory book! 

Here's to a fun summer crush!
Michele

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts, and I love the cards, super chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and I like the way you found a way to use everything from the pages you took from the album by creating cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the idea of pulling the My Crush books apart for layouts, these are great! I like the cards too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you said you had a whole new paper pack to play with! What a great way to look at it, and you ended up with some terrific projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic projects...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so brave....I just can't get up the courage yet! Love your layouts and cards though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas. Love how you incorporated the ripped out pages into your layouts and your cards. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork is "unique" and look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layouts and cards! You have made me inch closer to getting brave enough to rip out the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used the books, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layouts and using the scraps for the cards

    ReplyDelete