December 06, 2014

Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop

Have you seen it?  The fresh new products from Close to My Heart? Seasonal Expressions 1 is here and it is beautiful.



This 38 page supplement to the Annual Inspirations is filled with two new paper packets, about 25 new stamps sets, two new Picture My Life Sets and some shimmer you will definitely want to see.

You have joined the consultant blog hop featuring all these fun new products.  If you have come from Nikki's Blog, welcome.  You are on the right track.  After you have seen my artwork, you will continue to hop along to Michelle's Blog to see what she has created with these fresh new products.  So here we go!

Hopscotch was my paper kit choice and I used the new "You're the Bomb" stamp set.  I created this gate fold card and embellished with the adorable June Bug Puffies.  Perfect hint of the spring to come.

My second card was inspired by the colors of the Hopscotch paper packet, using Juniper, Smoothie and Flaxen ink, I created this clean and simple card layering white on white.  Fun and easy!



Now here's what is awesome about the "You're the Bomb" stamp set:  when you purchase this set from Close to My Heart, they will donate $3 to Operation Smile.  You can read more about this special organization and how it changes the lives of people with a simple surgery.



If you don't have a copy of the Seasonal Expression 1, contact your consultant or me.  And as a bonus, through the month of January, when you place an order with your consultant, you can get an Annual Inspirations Idea book AND new Seasonal Expression included in your order for free!

If you have come this far, remember to hop on over to Michelle's blog and see her artwork, then keep hopping along to see what these super creative folks have made.

Enjoy the blessings of this season,
Michele






7 comments: