December 05, 2014

5th, 6th and Day of Christmas Special!

I am playing a little catch up!  I am still celebrating with specials until Dec 10th. 

Now you are probably getting started in the holiday decorating mode! I know I started with a little bit of purging Thanksgiving weekend, taking down the fall decor...but I am ready!

I love decorating for the holidays but I do not love the "bare" feeling of my house when I take them all down!

Give the gift of home decor (to yourself and/or a friend) by purchasing the January Seasonal Sampler kit.  If you are local, you can attend my workshop and assemble your kit in early January.  If you are not local, order a "kit to go" and you will receive your kit in the mail plus an email with illustrated instructions.


 This kit uses the SnowHaven complements and Ruby mini-medley accents.  In addition, you can order our beautiful designed decor black shadow box frame to display this 3-d piece of artwork. 

Want to create a sampler for different seasons and holidays.  Join the Sampler club and purchase eight sampler kits with a frame, and get the ninth for free.  Cost of each kit is around $15. 

And remember the preceding offers are still available!
  • Album special
  • Free Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions idea book
  • Mystery Hostess Rewards Drawing
Enjoy the season!
Michele




2 comments:

  1. Love this idea and posts!
    I am a CTMH consultant in Idaho and would like more information about your Seasonal Sampler club.
    pegggynorman63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, I tried to connect with you via the email you left but it was returned to me. you can try to contact me directly via my email on my website and I would be happy to give you information.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete