July 16, 2014

I almost missed it!

Tonight I was at the farmer's market after a busy day with my girls.  I almost missed my post but I want to share with you the cards we made Friday night at the 20 Card Marathon.  It was so much fun!  Excuse the photo quality...love the ideas. 

Created By Meredith using the Stamp of the month Circus Alphabet.


Created by Meredith

Created by using a photo mat from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.


Used the Chevron Embossing Folder (new in the Annual Expressions!) and then sanded to expose the white core.  Then I sponged on some Hollyhock pin to add a two tone look to the texture. 

Created by Meredith using the Free to Be Me paper packet which was the Nat'l Scrapbook Month special.  I don't think I can tire of this!

One of my standard cards created with the stamp set from the Artiste Cricut Collection.  I adore cupcakes!

And because I love cupcakes, one more!

Have a great week,
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment