April 21, 2014

Costa Rica: Skylark Classic scrapbook page with Picture My Life

I received this beautiful layout in a swap with some of the Costa Rica earners.  These women are talented!  I love how this layout uses both the paper packet and the Skylark Picture My Life set.   The individual cards are great as journaling blocks and photo mats.  The designs coordinate perfectly and the rounded corners add a simple interest to the page.


Created by Kelly Hammonds

Here is my Picture My Life page using the Skylark Picture My Life kit. 

Have you seen the picture my life kits?  You can see the 8 different kits here

Picture My Life is a great way to catch up OR start your scrapbooking.  Do you have a graduating senior?  How about a new baby?  These kits make scrapbooking FAST.  Print your photos, put them in the page protector pockets, interspersed with the cards, add some journaling and you have a page.

If you are local, join me on May 31st for the Picture My Life:  Just add photos class.  The cost is $99 and you will receive the following:

2 Picture My Life kits of your choice ($24.95 each)
Each kit includes 122 double sided cards per kit Two 12x12 pre made album pages
20 Assorted page protectors (40 pages total which can hold 640 photos and cards)
1- 12" x 12" My Legacy D ring album (34.95)
2- Additional Packs of Memory Protectors, styles of your choice ($19.90 value)
1- May Stamp of the Month- "You've Got A Friend "  ($17.95 value) or Journaling Pen ($3.25 value)

Bring a Friend I don't know and get a package of Flip Flaps Free!

Cost: $99  ($108 value) = savings of $9
 (Shipping and tax = 10.26)


Place your order by May 15th to arrive in time for the class and receive the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment