November 04, 2013

Personalize your table for Thanksgiving

Using my paper-crafting supplies for more than just scrapbooking and card making is so satisfying.  I love the idea of creating my Thanksgiving tablescape with items I can make.

These burlap bags are easily decorated by stamping on them with pigment ink or decorating with ribbon and paper as I have done. 

CTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Huntington

You can using this at the place setting to hold the napkin and silverware or give a hostess gift if you are going to celebrate with family or friends. 

The leaf is cut from the Huntington Paper Packet using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  The bow is created with the brown stripe ribbon sold by CTMH.  I stamped the image from the Thanksgiving Perfect fit stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment