November 01, 2013

Can you Picture This?

1311-cc-picture-your-life

When you join the Close To My Heart family from November 1st – December 15th, and submit qualifying personal sales, you will receive a stunning new product , the Picture My Life scrapbooking program.  Select from eight darling themes, from vacation to friendship to childhood.  Each collection features 122 double sided cards plus 10 unique memory protectors to capture it all!

Picture it—then capture it. 

What are the other benefits of joining my team:

Enjoy creating with a group of people who love to share their ideas, tips and techniques.

Attend exclusive events just for team members and Close to My Heart consultants.  (Convention, retreats, celebrations.)

Get the first look at new product with each new catalog release.

22% discount on the products you love

And so much more!

Joining the Close to My Heart family was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I love the independence to create a business at the level I want to work.  I love the friends I have made along the way, the laughter, smiles and memories we have shared.

Want more information about joining?  Visit my website to answer your questions or contact me. 

Can you picture this? 

ConsultantKit-Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment