November 11, 2013

Even more excitement

I can’t help but be even more excited as I learn about the new scrapbooking line coming from Close to My Heart.  Picture My Life is going to be a fast, versatile, and fun way to keep your memories and photos so you can share with your family and friends. 

Here’s just a tidbit from the home office: 

“Love documenting memories in minutes? Then you’ll love the new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, meant for quick and beautiful memory-keeping. This program comes in eight themes, all based on the gorgeous designs of some of our most popular paper packets. Whether you choose to embrace a single theme or mix and match for a truly unique look, you’ll love the ease, affordability, and beauty of the Picture My Life programs. Your own photos are all you need to add to make astounding artwork—in no time at all!”

And here’s just one sample of what this gorgeous product will look like.

1311-pml-avonlea

Remember the Avonlea paper packet last fall.  Here is is again in Picture My Life. 

More about Picture My Life to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment