August 28, 2012

I can’t believe there are still a few left…but don’t wait if you want one!

AugustCC-AnchorImage_text[1]

I am talking about these gorgeous bags that Close to My Heart is giving away when you purchase the consultant kit during the month of August. Go to my website here and sign up NOW!

 ConsultantKit_Essential[1]

Yes, this is the consultant kit.  The Avonlea My Reflections kit is featured and the kit is full of coordinating stamp sets, inks, and embellishments to create layouts, cards and a photo box.  For $49, you receive $130 in products. 

Best of all, you don’t have to do anything.  If you want the kit, you can have it and the bag (while supplies last).  But if you want to sell CTMH product, you can earn 22%.  If you want to build a business, I can help you with that! 

In September, I will use the Avonlea Kit for our scrapbook layouts and then later in early October, I will host a card and photo box workshop where you will use the rest of your kit. 

To take advantage of this offer, go to my website here and sign up NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment