July 20, 2012

What do you get when you press “auto fill” on the Cricut?

Lots and lots of little white butterflies!  My friend Liz was experimenting with her Cricut and wondered what the “auto fill” feature on the Cricut Expression did.  Well, it fills the entire page with the image you select on the cartridge.  In this case, it was lots of 3/4” white butterflies.

And what do you do with them?  Make cards of course.  These are the cards she made and shared with me.  I absolutely love them.  The cards are clean and simple, yet colorful and eye catching.  Thanks Liz for sharing them with me!

Closetomyheart-CTMH-ArtPhilosophy-Cricut-Butterfly

Closetomyheart-CTMH-ArtPhilosophy-Cricut-Butterfly2

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! That would be a lot of butterflies. I'd rather have butterflies come out than a bunch of the letter Q. LOL.

    ReplyDelete