July 14, 2012

The party is in the bag!

Close to My Heart has a brand new consultant kit fer only $49. 

ConsultantKit_Essential[1]

When you join in August, you get this cute tote/backpack with your kit.  And let me tell you, I got one here at convention and it is KEY-OOT.  (That’s Texan for cute.) 

AugustCC-AnchorImage_text[1]

The kit is chocked full of brand spankin’ new products from Close to My Heart.  I have been playing with these products this week at convention and they are so much fun!  (I list all the goods below.)

Want to get your hands on these new products now, sign up here.    Want to receive this KEY-OOT bag, put a BIG STAR on your calendar for August first and sign up then.  If you want to start planning on how you are gonna to share all this great stuff with your friends, contact me even before you sign up and we will get the ball rollin’ even before your kit hits the Federal Express truck.  (OK that is the end of the Texas drawl.)

Here’s a list of the kit contents:

  • Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (G1045)
  • My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322) 
  • Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777)
  • Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173)
  • My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522)
  • My Acrylix® Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set (D1527)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • 2" x 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Current Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115)
  • Petite Perks™ Nature’s Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023)
  • Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C)

No comments:

Post a Comment