April 20, 2012

Stitching in Studio J

I love the look of stitching on my cards and scrapbook pages but have yet to pull out the sewing machine to create the look.  What do I do instead?  I have a couple of well used stamp sets with different stitching designs that I use on cards and classic layouts.  But what about my Studio J layouts? 
The Studio J online scrapbooking has a stitching embellishment tool.  This allows the look of stitching with little effort.  Watch this video to see how it is done.

Here is a layout that I have created using the stitching tool.  The second set of banners are not stitched because I was demonstrating how to add stitching in my Studio J workshop. 
Close to My Heart - CTMH- Lucy - Studio J
If you want a one on one Studio J tutorial, I can come to your home or meet you in the coffee shop and show you how.  There is no cost to “play” with Studio J.  Contact me today to set up an appointment.
The next Studio J Crop at my house is Tuesday May 8th. At 7:00 p.m.  Watch for details in the next newsletter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment