May 18, 2011

Lucky Layout

This weekend at the retreat, I had the opportunity to play with the Lucky paper packet.  I made this fun layout of my nephew Gabe and his wheels.  The wooden buttons and hemp are great embellishments that coordinate well with the patterns and textures of the paper.   

 
Lucky Scrapbook Workshop
 
Saturday June 4th 7 p.m.
Open crop 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. Workshop starts at 7:00
 
Workshop supplies (order by May 25th):
  • The products I used are from the Lucky WOTG ($29.95):  
  • Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
  • My Acrylix® Lucky Workshop ($13.95)
  • Wooden Designer Buttons ($5.95)
  • Natural Hemp ($2.25)
  • Workshop Guide ($1.00)

 
Not interested in the workshop on the go? Order from the following alternatives:
  • Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
  • Lucky Level 2 Stickease ($4.95)
  • Natural Hemp ($2.25)
  • Wooden Designer Buttons ($5.95)

 Want to make a single layout? RSVP by June 2nd and I will have a kit made for you. Kit price is $5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment