May 16, 2011

Home from a great retreat and Studio J Spotlight

In January, I hosted a team challenge and one of the rewards was a mini retreat at our cabin for those who earned 1000 points.  Well, three of the girls really dove in and met that challenge.  I was so proud of them and this weekend I got to treat them to a great time together scrapbooking, stamping, laughing, and just enjoying being away.  More photos to come when I can get them off my camera...having trouble with that this morning. 


While you are waiting for more photos, I wanted to let you know that Creating Keepsakes has featured Studio J on their blog as the Weekly Warm Up.  Take a look at it here and if you haven't tried it, you can get started for free!  If you would like to know more, I would love to get together with you and your friends and show you how easy it is to get some scrapbooking done, fast, simple, and easy! 

Have a great week. 
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment