November 01, 2010

What can you get from a Level One Kit?

I just love the CTMH Level 1 Scrapbooking Kits. These are great for those who are just getting started in scrapbooking or those with limited time to scrapbook.  They are also a fun challenge who for those who like to create something out of the "intended" box.  How can you resist the beautiful paper, themed stickease, and extra cardstock for creating?  This idea is not new to the CTMH community but is often overlooked by the seasoned scrapbooker!  With my inspiration from Christine A., I created this 6x6 mini album to use for the holiday highlights this year.  Stay tuned for the scrapbook pages, cards and tags I will be creating from the rest of the kit.




Products used:

Mistletoe Level 1 Kit $9.95
6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase $3.95
Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment