June 03, 2010

We interrupt this Jackpot June 3 for some more Cherry-O

My workshop weekend is coming up June 4th and 5th.  I have done 2 of the 3 layouts but needed a third to finish off the full workshop.  Well, in comes Studio J!  I had printed these photos but hadn't used them yet so I played with them in Studio J and created this layout!  Although I may print it in the future, I now am working on it with classic scrapbooking for my workshop.  And, since it was a birthday theme, I am looking forward to using the "Hey there Cupcake" stamp set to embellish and title the celebration.  Studio J, it can be used for planning too!  When I am finished, I will post my classic layout for you to see as well. 


I still have room in my "mini" workshop June 4th 9:30 a.m. and June 5th 6:30 p.m. and you can come make 3 cards or this layout for $5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment