2. A new Summer Idea Book with lots of new product to try. Planning for summer workshops and events that will knock your socks off!
2. Orders and more orders for the Miracle kit special. This is a fabulous offer and I am doing a workshop Friday June 4th to create 14 cards from this kit. Beautiful cards, inspired by Becky Lehman. Still time to join us.
3. Two days to the barn for horseback riding, one track meet, one PTA meeting, a Pampered Chef party and a Girl Scout service project sewing to make "ditty" bags for a homeless shelter. Did I mention 50 of them?
4. A 30 minute hail storm with pellets the size of Kix cereal. Just had to sit and watch it, it was amazing. And it was in MAY!
5. Caterpillars that have turned into chrysalis, transforming into butterflies. This was a gift for Marissa's birthday and it is amazing to just sit and watch!
Hopefully the flash didn't do them in! We haven't had much direct sunlight!
6. Studying for social studies test about the first colonies. Much more interesting as an adult and hopefully helping my fifth grader to understand it better than I did as a fifth grader!
7. Finally, a little creative time squeezed in between for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge, using the May stamp of the month, and making Mother's day cards. (Now I just need to get them in the mail)!