March 03, 2010

Topstitch workshop coming up!

This weekend I will be offering a scrapbook and card workshop using Topstitch.  For $5, you can create a set of cards and this adorable butterfly basket or a double page layout, fully embellished!  There is still time to join us.  Friday, March 5 9:30 a.m., Saturday, March 6 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 7th 6:30 p.m.  If you are in the Seattle area and want to come, please email me so I can have a kit ready for you! 

I am looking forward to using these baskets for Easter decorations and May day gifts.  Come learn how simple they are to make!



Just needs a title and a bit of journaling.  As you can see, I used beach photos but other themes include Easter, baby girl, add more blue for baby boy.  What themes would you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment