Marissa and Brandon, Oct 2009
Marissa's friend and classmate Brandon has a terminal brain tumor. We have spent a lot of time with this family this past year as Marissa and Brandon have a special friendship. If you are in the Seattle area and can participate in this event or help in any way, thank you. Your thoughts and prayers are also welcome. To learn more about Brandon, you can visit this website.
"SUPER BUNCO FOR BRANDON" & AUCTION
(Bunco is an EASY dice game you play in groups of 4, no skill needed! See below for some of the auction items.)
Date: March 7th, 2010
Location: Russell's Restaurant
3305 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Ages: 16 and older
Time: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Fee: $40.00 per person
As we all stand strong as faithful supporters of Kris and Brandon, it is time to pull together and make a difference in their lives during this time. Kris has taken a leave of absence from her job to care for Brandon's increasing needs, so we felt that there was no better time to have this event to show support for our "HERO" Brandon. So...with that said...grab your friends and spend the evening playing "Super Bunco for Brandon".
Please call Jeanne McDonald at (206) 227-9202 if you have any questions.
To register for the event or make a donation to Brandon's Goal, follow these simple steps: Space is Limited and pre-registration required.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CHALLENGES REGISTERING PLEASE CALL
SKYHAWKS AT 800-804-3509 X 0 THEY WILL REGISTER YOU!
1. Go to www.skyhawks.com
2. Click on Register Now to either register for the event and or make a donation to Brandon’s Goal
3. TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT enter" Brandon" in the search course # box. TO MAKE A DONATION enter "Donation" in the Search course # box.
4. On this page you will be registered for 1 attendee for the Bunco Event or to make 1 donation. Click on add to cart if you would like to add more attendees.
5. Click on “Check Out”
6. You will need to create an account if you don’t have one, sorry, Kris’s company is a summer camp company so it is tailored to that
7. Create your account and add your participant name(s). Even for a donation only you will have to assign a participant name
8. Assign your participant name(s) in the Drop Down “Choose a Participant” box
9. At the additional options page you will enter only ONCE your donation amount. If you are registering for the event and want to do that here you can.
10. Continue to check out with your contact and payment information
• If you would like to donate an item for the auction please email Jeanne at
• Bring your favorite finger appetizer or dessert to share.
• Bring a gift card of any amount for the "POT OF GOLD" that will be sold to the highest bidder at the end of the night.
Run of Hope Layout done in Studio J.
Some of the auction items
3 Magnums Betz 2007 Syrah “La Cote Rousse” - Complete car detail from Jaguar / Land Rover of Bellevue - Private Safeco Field Tour For 20 - Whidbey Island home for 3 nights - Free interior design time with Kathryn Mills of Pratt & Larson Tile-Stone-Design- Brandon’s Artwork- 2 Handmade quilts - Chemical peel $150+ value Top eyeliner - $300 value fishing trip for 3 on guided boat - Seaglass jewelry piece - Whidbey Island Weekend Getaway for 4 - "Brandon's Garden" Quilt - Skyhawks Basket with Free Camp - Round of Golf for 4 at Washington National - Husky Game Day Package - Cougar Team Apparel package and autographed ball and jersey.