November 04, 2009

Gingerbread House Gift Box


The November Stamp of the month is called "Around the Block" and is so much fun!  I went around the "bloghop" of CTMH consultants who have posted their artwork and it was so fun to see the diversity of "homes" created with this set.  My favorite so far is the Gingerbread style inspired by Karen Pederson.  That is probably because I love to bake and decorate gingerbread houses for the holidays. 

The gift box I made above is from consultant, Paige Dolecki,  and she has a great tutorial on her blog.   I am using mine as a hostess gift for this weekend.  My only problem is I am not sure what to put in it!  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  If you want to see more artwork using this stamp set, get a warm drink and begin the "hop around the blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment