May 07, 2018

Weekend creativity and blessings!

I was able to be with 10 lovely women and we created to our hearts content, laughed until there were tears, and shared heartfelt stories.  What a gift! 

I love when I have some extended creative time and brand new product to play with!  Here's a couple of cards I made using our newest paper packets. 


This teapot makes me smile!  Created using the Beautiful Friendship paper and the stamp set from the Festive Birthday card making workshop.  I stamped with Momento Black Ink and then used water colors and the medium water brush to add touches of color. 


This was a perfect sentiment for my Sunday!  Do you see the triple tone ink colors?  Want to know how to create that?  First I inked the stamp in Juniper ink, then I inked the bottom two-thirds of the stamp in Fern ink, and then the bottom third in New England Ivy.  Then I stamped the entire stamp on my die cut piece!  So easy and so rewarding.  I used the Fresh Air paper packet and the Fresh Air Cardmaking stamps and thin cuts.  And you know what is even better?  The Fresh Air Workshop your way has the cutting pattern for this card!  You can get the instructions here on my website. 


I hope you get to enjoy some creative time this week! 
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment