January 01, 2018

Bloom & Grow, Jan SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the New Year, 2018 and a new stamp of the month. 
I hope you had a great holiday season with family and friends.  Are you ready to get creative?  I know I sure am!  You are on my page as a part of the stamp of the month blog hop.  If you have come from Tracie's blog, welcome.  After you have viewed my page, you will hop on over to Miss Carrie's Creations to see her inspiring artwork.

Setting down to play with this set brings a bit of spring to the deep winter feel.  A breath of fresh air!  I used the new Make It From Your Heart vol. 4 card design book to create these two cards.  The paper is from the new kit "Gimme some sugar" and the cute watering can is from C1714 Mother's Garden.  I love creating the "waterfall" with bitty sparkles.  The sentiments are from our January Stamp of the month. 




The flower packet feel of this set inspired my launch of our new catalog and the theme of having a Garden Party, indoors of course.  I can't wait to share all the fun things I will make for the party but for now it is a surprise.  If you are local and you want to join us Jan 20th, contact me for details. 



I hope you have been inspired to begin your new year creating!  You can purchase this stamp set from your Close to My Heart Consultant or you can visit my website and purchase it there as well.  This set is available only during the month of January and can be purchased for $5 with a minimum order.

Miss Carrie's Creations has something wonderful in store for you so don't forget to hop of over to her blog.

Here's to a creative new year!
Michele


5 comments: