June 06, 2017

Unicorn Party!

What do you get when you cross three little girls with a Close to My Heart Shimmer Brush?  Giggles and glitter, all night long!

What a fun evening I spent with these three little girls and their mother's.  We crafted and glittered the evening away at our Unicorn Party!

Using the Little Dreamer paper pack which features a delightful unicorn, we created a decorative frame, necklace pendant, four cards, and a name plate with their own unicorn name stamped in Tangerine and Thistle and glittered to their hearts content.

How do you figure out your name if you were a unicorn?  Why use this fun Unicorn Name Generator and then tweak it to make it your own!

Now here's a peek at what we created.

Inspired by Laura Beacham



My unicorn name.  I kind of like it!

If you would like to play with glitter that leads to giggles, you can purchase all these wonderful products on my website.   And if you would like to have a unicorn party with a couple of friends, contact me to set up your special date.  

Here's what you need to celebrate!  






I hope you find some sparkle and giggles in your day!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment