April 04, 2017

Scrapbook 15 minute solution

Is it really possible to create a scrapbook layout in 15 minutes?  Have you heard of Cut Above Layouts?

Cut Above layout kits make memory keeping easy, without sacrificing beauty.  Each kit comes with the materials to make a two page scrapbooking layout, including die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, Memory Protectors and instructions.  They also include 12 coordinating pocket cards and two pocket-style Memory Protectors for adding even more photos. 

What could be better?  They are half price this month!  

Here I started with the Forever and Always Kit and created two layouts celebrating my daughter's senior year.  (Time to get those photos in the scrapbook since she is a junior in college now!)


You can see in the top photo, what CTMH created as a wedding layout, with just a couple of changes because I had larger photos, I was able to create the same layout of my daughter. 
 Since I had a few more photos that were also 5 x 7, I pulled paper from the Rustic Home Fundamentals, used the 4 x 6 pocket cards and some scraps of cardstock to finish off the event. 

I will admit, that it did take me more than 15 minutes...because I had to alter a bit but I was finished with the two layouts in under an hour. 

You can purchase these kits on my website or by contacting me.  During the month of April, they are $7.48.  That's LOTS of photos and memory keeping for a steal of a deal! 

If you would like to see more ideas for these kits, visit the Close to My Heart Blog here.  

Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment