August 04, 2016

Magical Birthday!

A friend and instructor of spin classes at our YMCA had a special birthday this summer and I was commissioned to create a card for her that many people could sign.  I took my inspiration from the accordion Father's Day card shown in the video below. 

Of course I had to start with a bike stamp, Enjoy the Ride, the celebration wishes begin.


From there, I used the Magical Paper packet and other bike stamps to continue the special wishes. 


Oh and don't forget the stamp set Jennifer's Hand to add personal sentiment. 

I love how it turned out and I hope it carried with it wishes for more fabulous birthday's to come. 




And now here is the video that will help you to put together an accordion card for someone special.



Enjoy the ride,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment