May 06, 2016

Nat'l Scrapbook Month Special: Happy Times


Did you know that May is Nat'l Scrapbooking month?  Any month that brings out a gorgeous paper packet like "Happy Times" is a friend of mine.  

And of course, I want to show it off!  This blog hop is a fantastic way to become inspired by all the creative ways you can use this set of patterned paper.  If you have arrived here from Lauren's Blog, you are on the right track.  After you have seen the artwork I am sharing, you are welcome to move along to Donna's Blog.

The detail of this paper features floral designs, gold foil details, and more!  The colors are stunning and pair nicely with CTMH pomegranate, fern, smoothie, glacier and canary colors. 
 The special also includes an exclusive "Happy Times" stamp set which coordinates perfectly with the floral images.
I chose to create a card using the new Jubilee Cut above card bases.  I love how the gold accents in the kit coordinate with the gold detail in the "Happy Times" paper as well as the white and gold ribbon. 
 For the cards I inked the flowers in canary ink and then touched the tips in hollyhock to get a two-toned flower.

This next 3x3 card was a create and take for my last retreat.  For this card, I used juniper paper and ink in addition to pixie and hollyhock.  Great combination for a floral card. 
Now just a reminder, this paper packet and stamp set are available only during May 1-31, 2016 OR while supplies last.  The paper pack is free with a $60 purchase which can include the Happy Times stamp set for $17.95.  You can also purchase that paper packet for $14.95.

Contact your Close to My Heart Consultant to take advantage of this offer.  If you do not have a consultant you currently work with, I would love to help you.  Feel free to contact me or order directly from my website.

And now for this great video from our home office showing you even more artwork.


To see more artwork, don't forget to hop on over to  Donna's Blog

I hope your day is filled with Happy Times.
Michele

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both cards, this paper and stamps are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love how you used the Jubliee card kit. It coordinates beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love how you stamped the flowers on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this with the cut above bases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Michele! I especially like the two toned flowers--thanks for reminding me to use that technique!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards, especially the two tone and second generation stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards with a lot of little details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. All the little details really make them special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. I am especially fond of the card that used the Jubilee Cut Above for the base.

    ReplyDelete