May 26, 2015

Operation Smile!

Close to My Heart has been supporting this amazing non profit program for several years!  In the recent past, Monica Wihongi, one of the corporate executives was invited to go on a mission with Operation Smile and accompanying her group was Kate Walsh.  It was an experience that changed many lives!  You can see a video of their experience here.   

Throughout the world, Operation Smile volunteers repair childhood facial deformities while building public and private partnerships that advocate for sustainable healthcare systems for children and families. Together we create smiles, change lives, and heal humanity.

Did you know that you can support Operation Smile through a super fun stamp set purchase from Close to My Heart?



With every stamp set purchased, CTMH donates $3 of the proceeds to Operation Smile.  It takes $240  to make a smile.  I figured if my team sold 80 sets in the month of June, we would could change a life.



Will you participate with us?  You can shop on my website or contact me to make your Happy Everything purchase.  Share this with your friends so together, we can make a difference in the life of a child.

To follow our team progress on this challenge, visit my Facebook page and watch the stamp set count as it goes through the roof! 

And don't forget to watch this blog and my Facebook page for artwork featuring this fun set.

Here's to smiles around the world,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment