September 23, 2014

Artfully Sent Creations

When you get a new toy, you just want to play!  I took the seasonal route with my new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  Added the Scaredy Cat paper packet and in no time...really it was super fast...I had created these cards. 



Cut at 7" page 44  Sentiment function
Outlined with the silver marker and sentiment stamped from Halloween Greetings


Cut at 4 1/4" Page 43 Pop up for outer card, Pop up for Happy Halloween, Icon for web, and Icon for spider.  I used purple shimmer trim and Halloween Greetings for card front elements. 


Cut at 5" Page 44, , Pop up for outer card, Pop up for inner card with cut out ghosts, Icon for Haunted House and Icon for Tree.  I used the White Enamel stars and colored them with the Marigold Shin Han marker.   

You can purchase any of these items on my website and create your own 3-D Halloween cards.  (No special glasses needed!)

Happy Creating,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment