September 06, 2014

#30 years of Happy! More reasons to celebrate!

September is National stamping month and I am glad you are here to hop along through some great artwork using the #30yearsofhappy.  If you have come here from Kelly's Blog, you are on the right track.  This is a big loop of 40 consultants.  When you are done viewing my page, hop on over toTerry Ann's Blog to see her creative talent shine!  Now, on with the show!

This month we are celebrating with a set of 30 cute little stamps that you receive FREE with a purchase of $30 in stamps.  Isn't this adorable?  Perfect for small gift cards, tags, mini albums, Picture My Life and even classic scrapbooking! 


Here's what I created with this set as I got started...and come back frequently and your will see more artwork throughout the month!







The fun part was using the scraps I had on my desk.  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some other fun ideas! Remember, the Nat'l Stamping Month Special is only available until September 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!
Want to see more before you go?  In a google search, I found this idea.  Like I said...come back for more ideas throughout this month. 

Can't wait to send this off to my girl at college! 

Enjoy hopping along and seeing all the creative artwork!
Michele


8 comments:

  1. Great cards and I love the clothespin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a college girl too!!! LOVE that clothespin! Nice job on all those 3x3 creations. Sure to be a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and love the clothes pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful assortment of cards! My favorites are the butterfly card and the adorable clothespin! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job. Love the cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute Michele but the second one is my favourite! Love the 'washed' look with the butterfly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun! Love the background stamping and that paper clip is just fabulous and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the projects! And the clip is awesome!

    ReplyDelete