June 03, 2014

Celebrate 30! A month long party!

Jeanette Lynton, CEO and founder of CTMH is celebrating 30 years in the industry and well, I am going to party right along with her all month!  You can join in several different ways...and remember, you get the gifts!



"Like" my facebook page, and then hover over the "liked" button and click "get notifications".  This way you are certain to stay in the loop! 




Shop for your crafting products on my website and join the "mystery hostess party" and your name will be put in a drawing on July first to win the hostess rewards!  

Share this with your friends, they won't want to miss out on the fun. 


Stay tuned for artwork posts everyday!  I will keep my post brief, with a photo and link to tutorials if they are available.  Share this with your friends and leave a comment either here on my blog or on Facebook.  I will enter names of all who comment in a drawing to win a WOTG kit of their choice!

Let's get started!

Created for my secret sister in Costa Rica.  And a sneak peek at the July Stamp of the month, Circus Alphabet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment