March 06, 2014

Pennant Frame

Fast, simple and easy!  1, 2, 3!  These new pennant frames go together so quickly and they are adorable as room decor or a special gift, Mother's Day, teacher's gift, baby shower, birthday?  The sky is the limit and the recipient will be thrilled with this handmade delight.

 Inspired by Lisa Stenz

 Inspired by Christina Eisenhour

If you are in the Bothell WA area, you can attend my workshop on Saturday March 22nd at 10:30 a.m.  I will have everything pre-cut for you.  The workshop fee for one frame is $16.50.  RSVP by March 7th and let me know how many frames you will be making. 

If you are not in the area or can't make the date but would like to create this frame, please contact me and I will create a kit for you!

Items I used to create these frames can be purchased on my website.   Click on photos to see larger and read numbers. 
 Skylark Pennant Frame



Lollydoodle Pennant Frame

http://mrowley.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx






No comments:

Post a Comment