November 01, 2013

Artbooking Layout: Winter Wonderland

I created this layout using the overlay feature of the Artbooking Cricut cartridge and a pattern from the Make It From Your Heart idea book.  I cut the overlay at 9” real dial size and then save the snowflakes from the cut to decorate the rest of the page.  I used the Frosted paper packet. 

I cut additional snowflakes from the Close to My Heart glitter paper which cut super well in the Cricut.  Love that!  I popped all the glitter snowflakes with foam tape to add even more dimension. 

“Winter” is stamped in the Framework Alphabet which is my new favorite from the Fall/Winter Idea book. 

CTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Frosted

CTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Frosted-Glitter

Want to create this layout?  Contact me for information about hosting a workshop or attending one I host. 

No comments:

Post a Comment