July 29, 2013

Summer Sweetness

I love the fresh summer fruit.  My daughter is enjoying the peaches, local and fresh from the fruit stand.  The Sweet Life is a celebration of the taste of summer and is the stamp of the month for July. 
Available through the end of July, you can get it for $5 with a $50 order or for $17.95. 
This card was created by Carla, a downline of mine.  We stamped the apple branch 3 times.  First on the square, the twice on scrap paper.  After coloring with watercolor pencils and blending pen, we cut out the different layers and raised them with foam tape to accentuate the dimension.  I love how this looks. 
If you want to see more ideas using this stamp set, follow this blog hop of creative consultants from across the US and Canada. 
Close to My Heart-CTMH-Sweet Life
Close to My Heart-CTMH-Sweet Life-watercolor
7_2013_SOM_Image
Enjoy the sweetness of summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment