July 22, 2013

So much to share

I sit here beside my 17 year old (her birthday was last week) watching over her as she recovers from her wisdom teeth removal this a.m.  (My previous career was nursing, so I easily flip into the R.N./patient care mode.)  This in fact gives me time to realize that there is so much to share and I have been on vacation and haven’t shared anything…therefore, you will get spoiled with hopefully lots of blog posts over the next few weeks. 

First of all, I can’t say enough about the new product coming in the Fall/Winter Idea book.  If you would like one, please let me know.  I am shipping them for $5 (to help me cover shipping costs) and will include a $5 coupon to use on your next CTMH order with me! 

Cover_AutumnWinterIB

Second, I had a chance to play with the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for about 4 days in a row!  It was so fun to craft with my buddy Trish for several days.  We had a blast creating, laughing, sharing, laughing and more!  You aren’t gonna believe how fun and easy the projects are with Artbooking. 

Just a reminder, if you pre-order your cartridge by July 31st, you will get to choose a free stamp set of your choice.  And, Close to My Heart just announced that with a $50 order, you will get the August Stamp of the Month for FREE!  That is two free stamp sets. 

Contact me today for your pre-order.

Pre-order Cricut-ArtbookingBundle

chocolate affair sotm S1308

Finally, I am scheduling free demos of the Artbooking Cartridge.  We can meet together, just you and I OR gather a few of your friends and I will show you how to create stand alone mini albums, a two ring flip album, a three ring binder 8x8 mini album AND a 12 x 12 double page layout.  Close to My Heart has made creating so much fun with this new cartridge.  Schedule your date with me by July 31st, to occur before Sept 30th, and you can choose a free stamp set or paper packet when we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment